"Memento Mori" - You are going to die (just in latin).
This mindset around death will have two responses from you:
1. You're frozen in fear.
2. You're still afraid, but it challenges you to enjoy the time that's been given to you now. To "live gnar."
Gnar was always meant to be more than just an eCommerce outdoorsy company...we wanted to be a brand for individuals and communities to rally around for knocking shit off your bucket list you didn't even know you had.
We do this through stream cleans, trail building, climbing endeavors, doing ridiculous giveaways, and creating the gnarliest of events that give back to the community.
What are some of our goals? Glad you didn't ask.
- Break Every World Record for Hammocks that we can think of.
- Double the amount trails in southwest Missouri in the next 5 years.
- Have ridiculous scavenger hunts that involve cash, cars, trucks, and whatever else we can giveaway.
- Invest into non-profits to make the outdoors more accessible for people.
- Develop a Gnarmy to helps drive these things into other communities.
- Help people live a life worth living that's true to themselves.
- Drop a dash of chaos into everything listed above.
- Make Elon Musk regret not building his Tesla Powerplant in SW Missouri.
If you want to be first in the know of what's happening: Text us here: 417-222-2648